Join us for EIGHTEEN33’s inaugural charity golf day. All proceeds from the day will be donated to local cancer research organisation, RUN DIPG. The day includes shirts for each player, drinks and raffles on course. Following the tournament, presentation of the perpetual trophy will take place, with special guest speakers, a charity auction and meal. More than $800 per team will go to RUN DIPG, which will see us raise over $15,000 for an amazing charity.
Every team will receive:
- Every player receives a shirt
- Drinks on course Included
- Perpetual Trophy for winning team
- Each team entered sponsors a hole with signage provided – cost included
- Special holes get larger sign and cost of prize – costs included
- Meal at presentation included
- Special guest speakers at presentation
- Charity auction at completion of the afternoon
- Raffles on course
Don’t miss out!